Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Friday, April 22, 2011

Beyonce- normally hate her style, but I would work this outfit like no tomorrow

Soooooo minus the Goofy ears hat, I love this outfit. Minus the fact that I just found out that the shirt is a devil worshiper shirt... Wtf beyonce, yuck..... But anyways, Beyonce is kind of old fashion. I hate most of the stuff she puts on. But this outfit I actually do love. and Is me all over. Its that rock and roll hard bitch look, with a touch of female swagg. Due to the boots. I love the strappy pants and the cut off T.. I give Beyonce around of applause for this outfut. Most people proabaly be like ummm hell naw to this outfit, but if you know me, you know I would wear this outfit in a heart beat. That is what Being free to style yourself is all about.. Set trends before everyone else, and watch the chicks flock to every thread you wear....HINT....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...