Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Monday, January 16, 2012

A little "Winter" Recap...

The Atwood fringe booties are my favs, I wore these alot this past fall and winter seasons, this bootie is High, Girly, Fun and Flirty...



This outfit I was getting ready to go to dinner with a friend. Of course when it became evening time, I paired this outfit with a open faced collar leather jacket from Bebe...




I hate belts, I usually never wear belts with slacks, but these slacks actually look really good with a belt, but that evening I chose not to...


Wearing: Bebe big brimmed hat, Fendi Over sized clutch, Paige Turquoise slacks, White Hinge cotton blend tank top, Paired with Bebe bangles, Aldo triple finger ring, and Looped metal chained necklace from Nordies...Shoes are not shown, but they are Jeffery Campbell wedges. Picture below



 About to go shopping so I decided to wear this outfit, considering it was at the Grove and cold. I was good to go.. Simple outfit for the day





                       I am a huge fan of Atwood, I saw these boots and they were a must have...


Wearing: Brian Atwood boots, Fendi bag, Bebe pencil denim, Zara Military coat, Burberry scarf...


Disclaimer: All photos are copyright by Maya

1 comments:

major said...

<# Love the Atwoods.. Those ARE FUN and Fly... The teal pants I love as well. Great outfits

-M

DayofMajor.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...