Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 Happy New Year Barbies !!!

So its 2012 Barbies.. HIP HIP HOORAY !!!!

I've been really thinking hard about my blog and what I want it to become, evolve into and represent in the new year. 2011 was a good year for my blog and company- I tested different outlets of things I wanted to post and have had huge followings behind it. I have decided to keep doing all that I did for my blog from 2011 and add more of my own styling fits to my post. I talk a great deal about styling tips and fashion, but those who do not know me or do know me and never see me on a regular basis or at all, dont know really how I dress.. 2012 Ill give you monthly recaps of my outfits I have worn or just put together in general. I will capture more of Charen consultants work and also partake in mini styling photo shoots. I will add a little different approach to my blog, to become more personal with my followers and give them a little more of Fashion Mimi..

This is pic totally represents me and my dollfaces (my girls) - Fashion Freaks

Tip of the day:  2012 should be filled with nothing but Laughter, Joy, Happiness and Great Shopping.. LMAO. Always be inspired and go after your dreams. Never become discourage and always find something that will motivate you every day. Keep God first and you will succeed at anything and everything you touch.. Do something this year that you have always wanted to do, but never got the chance. One of my New Years resolutions is to travel a lot more. Whats yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...