Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let it POP !!!

 One thing I realize today, is that you have to live freely. Your are an individual in this 7 billion person world. Take chances in life and go for your dreams.. I feel like I have been trapped from what I really love to do. Its amazing how colors make me feel like I'm a kid in the candy store. Textures, details, trimmings, all excite me.. I know what my natural gift is, what is yours?



I never tuck in my blouses all the way, I always like to go with the tail in the back.. lol give it a more casual look...



Cant wait for spring to come, my fav season.. I bought this neon yellow skirt two years ago and now I finally am going to get to wear it.. Paired it with Jcrew denim button down shirt, CL heels, and a colored multi chained necklace from Nordies.. and a Rebecca Minkoff Clutch..



Disclaimer: All photos are copyright and owned by Maya

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...