Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Isabel Marant- you go girl..


SNEAK ATTACK- THE IT SHOE FOR ALL CHICKS AROUND..
Sneak in my cloest please... I want about two pair of these sneakers- retail $ 750
 My fav of them all.. they have a wedge built inside the shoe, but of course when you were them, they look like a normal sneaker.. Street funk with a twist I should say..

NOW TO THE FASHION- I love this chicks style. I love how she reaches out to the real casual, funky chick, to the really prissy girl.. I love her shoes, boots and clothes. She is really a great designer, fun for all girls who love fashion. In one of my post a while back during the summer season- I posted a photo of the fringe boot that is amazing. Retailing @ $1400. The boots are to die for.. Very girly... I think she did the fringe very well on the boots. I took liking more than any other designer I have seen use fringe on a shoe..




Fringe boot I was talking about above



Some pieces from her Spring/Summer 2012 collection:





Photos: Style.com, various internet sites, necolebitchie.com

1 comments:

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Great designer!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...