Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Some Goodmorning Style .....

Love the outfit and Bag, hate the hair..Rihanna has always been someone who I love to see dress up.. I love all of her clothes. She is very edgey and does not care what people say about her fits.. I love this outfit. Its very cool, relaxing and sophisticated at the same time.. Her bag is to DIE for and I definitely want it to be apart of my purse collection- Givenchy leopard print flap bag - retail @ $ 3415.000.. I WANT I WANT..
 This purse is made soo Beautifully and would look soo Beautiful on me.. I hate her red fire engine hair at this lenght.. It was way cuter when she was rocking a short hair style.. Anyways I love this fit and I love all things Rihanne.. Check out her style game.... CHECK
 Eva Marcille. This chick is doing something right because she has stepped her fashion game up seriously. Her bank account must be stacking up at every minute on the hour  too cause lately seems everything she wears cost over $5000 in shoes and ect... But I am not hating on this chick.. I love her and I think she is sooo Gorgeous.. Yes she was my fav TOPMODEL..
 Right here she is rocking the Louis Vuitton - Alma MM- Amarente color - retail @ $ 2250.00. I love this bag I want it in the Blanc Corail and Bleu Infini colors.. Only thing about this oufit that I do not like is the fact that she wore a crazy turban and I hate the free flowing blazer she wore with it.. Id perfer a more fitted open face blazer and wore it in a white or cream color. She paired this outfit with jeggings and the Versace S/S 2010 COLLECTION heels. See below..
I would rock this shoe.. I would just be worried about falling on my ass.. But see style of your own, you have to take risk.Who cares what people think or what they do not like.. But I love these shoes.. About a 6 inch heel and two inch platform base.. Her sunglasses are dope- They are by Oliver People Balmain.. Super cute..

Til next time.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...