Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Bright ... Stand that out... :)

Hmm its been sometime, back from my vacay straight into blogging..


When I look at the color palette I am always soo drawn to bright ass colors. I think and have always felt that color can make your personality smile with out even actually having to make the facial expression. I believe this is why I love Spring and Summer so much, because these are the happy seasons even though they can be hot as hell most of the time. Trust me I am an avid shopper and shop every season like I never shop before, but for some reason I get like " A little kid in the Candy store" when Spring and Summer shopping comes around. I AM PRO BRIGHT ASS COLORS. 
 
J Brand can get a huge applause from me, for bringing the bright color denim back. They were around a few seasons back but I think some people went over board with trying to wear bright ass colored jeans..This action resulting in making me be a little (yuck status) for them. Most likely because of how some women's choices on what to pair these jeans with. Or some have washed the mess out the pants and the color begins to fade and looks way cheap when wore. Unless you are going for that faded look, then you are all good. But I believe when walking around you should wear a sign saying hey im going for the faded color look, so people can understand your outfit..

On another not,  I am in love with them for this season.

Above: I love that Kim wore them as the main attraction to her outfit. Normally pairing anything black with a bright color can make an outfit look hard, but the outfit still works; well actually this outfit works really well. But overall this is what you would want to do when you wear color denim.

Below: Khloe- hmm now this girl- quick note..  TOO TIGHT :(........ Although I like her more than her sisters, sometimes she forgets that she can not wear just anything. I feel that she sometimes forgets the size that she is, but thinks because she is a Kardashian, she can wear anything (even if its too tight) and get a away with it.  I do give her koodles for pairing these Red J brand denim retail @ 176.00 ,with a light washed denim button down and leopard belt and louboutins. This is probably the best example of how you would want to wear and match these color denim for Spring and Summer. The best part about these pants is that they are the thin material denim so in summer you will stay cool in them..
As many know that I am obessed with leopard so wearing leopard in an outfit ( when worn correctly) will always get my vote of approval.

This season is huge on light washed denim material button downs. They are making a huge come back and you can find them in almost any store. I just bought a sleeveless denim button down at BCBGeneration- Retaill @ 78.00. I also have a lot of light washed or stone washed denim button downs. I love to pair them with bright shorts, or color denim. or go simple as just wearing white denim with them and using my accessories to add color, or my shoes..

Tip outfit: Try these colors and outfit choices above, or if you are afraid to wear colored denim, wear white denim and sport a bright colored light weight scarf. When you go soft with the colors of your threads and go solid you can pop the color in your purse, earrings, necklaces and ect.. You can even use a regular button down top with a bright denim and natural flats or sandals for your everyday look...  NOTE:Usually when you wear a natural shoe always pair them with gold  or rose gold jewerly. Silver and natural just do not look right to me.


To be continued with Bright ass threads.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...