Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Bad Chick- More of the V- Beckham...

Haha I did not realize the first blog I wrote about the lovely Miss Victoria Beckham would be my number 1 viewed blog.. 550 views to be exact in less than a month of me posting that blog. So I decided to give my audience more of what they love to read from my blog..

FYI: Its not a hidden secret that I love fashion and styling. If you actually pay attention to the women I write about in my blogs, youll see that some of their styles are very similar, but yet soo different. The key to styling is taking something that someone would never try on or wear, and make that piece special to your look. I think this is one of the reasons why I hate when people try to rock thesame exact style of clothes that fit me, more of the reason is because they like the way I stunt it. Which is fine, but do what looks right for your personal look.  I have seen that many women look up to victoria beckham for inspiriation in style. To me that is what you should do. Check out someone you admire for their threads, instead of trying to copy that same exact look, use that look as an inspiration to alter for your own personal style.
.
Picture above.. Ok first and foremost I am a huge fan of hats. I love hats.. Yes I do have a whole drawl, neatly stacked full of all types of hats.. I am more of a drivers hat and fidora big brim hat type of chick.. This Fidora above that Victoria is wearing is all types of fabulous.. Brand: YSL....
I am super in love with this Coat. This is what makes me wish I did not live in Cali, and lived in NY...Only because Cali does not have normal 4 seasons.. East Coast and even the Bay Area (Go figure) have the true 4 seasons. Which means that Fashion is really Fashion and not simi.. But maybe this is a good thing for me, because that means I would definitely be broke, buying the dopest everything for that specific season... Being able to really dress my ass off.. Cali just does not give me that opportunity :(... Oh WELL...
Great thing about this outfit is the loose fitting, tailored trousers..Again Bcbgeneration have some out right now- retail @ 108. Do exactly what Victoria did and match it with a tailored blazer. Or since we are in Spring right now, Drop the blazer and you can match these trousers with a silk camisole with open toes heels instead of closed toe... and go for lunch with your girls sitting outside taking in the scenery and fresh Cali air..
Here she goes again strunting through the airport in Christian Louboutins open toe booties.. Love it....

This Mod inspired dress is from V-Beckham's line. I am all about colors, Zara right now actually has all types of bright orange, Pinks, Blues, ect ect right now. The dresses are more of the Mod look. and the way some of the tailored blazers are made; they are very similar to that 70's inspired look.. I love that store...

This is another option than the picture above with the moth green trousers. Add a scarf and go.. Or you can make the look more preppy and add a the " Zac Morris" look. Meaning the sweater around the shoulder and neck.. acting as scarf...


DONE, NUFF SAID.. CHICK IS DE BADDEST....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...