Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Inspiration from the World of Color...

No big surprise I am a girl of color.. My first blog I talked about how to have inspiration from a sweet tooth ( A cupcake). This is what make a person unique and creative. Creativity is the foundation of Fashion, No creativity no Fashion.. This is what separates a person who is a stylist from someone who is just styled. Looking at all types of things in this world, makes me miss picking up my pencil and pad and designing. Its been such a long time and I truely do miss it.. I find myself in a place of serenity and a non resistent smile comes upon my face, as if an angelic thought of peace with God comes upon me..

Below, just a few outfits that come to mind when I see photography like such...
 I would take a white wide leg trousers (High waisted) with a white cotton blend tank tucked in. I would find a colorful braided belt ( incorporating all the colors you see above.. or make one to make the statement of my outfit around my waist. I would then pair it with a colorful bright purse.. Marc by Marc Jacobs always have great colorful purses. Retailing @ $275- $ 575.00. Leaving the outfit white on white gives the feel of pure and relaxed.
 I would take a gunmetal grey high shorts or high waisted ( Elizabeth and James, Glenn Shorts retail @ $225.) I would take these shorts and pair them with a pastel button down silk tank from Equipment retailing @ $ 198.00. I love these button down blouses from Equipment. They are long, flowy and cool for the season I stick with Gunmetal earrings and necklace adding a touch of silver within it.


I would take a white high waisted mid calf skirt and pair it with a soft colored mini top, showing a little stomach with this outfit.. Or taking a tank and knot tieing it right under my bosum.. Having a peek-a-boo feel . Pair it with a natural open toe heel. Stick with a natural clutch and your good to go out to dinner...



 I would do very plain and simple. I would take a pair of  light distressed denim shorts, pair it with a white Tee( front being tucked in while back is not), So that the natural belt and buckle can show . Then pair it with a bright slingback high heel (Guiseppe Zanotti's has very cute suede colored high heels with ankle strap out right now), and top the outfit with a long lenght and long sleeve cardigan (Navy Blue) bunched up at the elbows. Add a gold watch with gold bangles and gold earrings. Outfit pretty relaxed fun and cute for shopping...

Promise I'll start putting outfits together from my closet to show you visually what I have stated above..


Dueces

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...