Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Friday, April 22, 2011

70's inspiration that I love.. Lauren London in Rolling Stones mag.. Koodles to Stylist

I am HUGE FAN of the 70's look inspired fits. This spread Lauren London did for Rolling Stones is all things Fabulous. OMG to Die for. This is what FASHION is all about.. Stepping outside the box. This leopard dress is amazing and I love the fact that is was paired with a big flared hat.. The Style of this dress is completely 70's. H&M has a dress with the gathered wrist and its super cute.

So this outfit Screams FASHION STUNNER- I love the high waisted so much, .These jeans always make the hips look amazing because they conture to your body.. I am a big high waisted flared pants girl.
 

 Yes you have to have the right shape to pull this look off but it is always (up-most) stylish to put a high wasited pant with a button down printed shirt. he outfit below I want I want for sure.. Time to go shopping for my 70's inspired looks. This look actually makes you look taller and slim. Which I am a big fan of being Slim.. DONT JUDGE ME.. lol
AGAIN- KOODLES to Her stylist.. Aww I LOVE...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...