Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Friday, January 13, 2012

Crush Alert- the dress and shoes..

I fell in love with these YSL tribtoo cap toe pump when I saw them on Brandy reading a blog- These are def a must have, I have always been in love with the cute colors that YSL has for the cap toe pump. But these two toned stunners are to die for.. A def must have--- Retailing @ $ 839

I personally hate that she paired the YSL  pumps with this tweed outfit- She should of chose nuetral pumps to match with the outfit. But regardless the pieces separate - she did good.


On another note: I am loving her Alexander Wang stripped dress - I am loving Alexander Wang's collection this Season- I copped one of the new cardigans he has out for the season and though I have not had a chance to wear it, I am dying to wear it..

Toodles dolls

Disclaimer- pictures from necolebitchie.com, and internet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...