Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Casual adventures...

So it is very interesting to go out to Beverly center when a big event is happening. This weekend (Grammy weekend) was bananas. I was laughing my butt off when I saw girls dress very skanky, leopard bodysuits, with wigs, and half naked on a rainy cold day.. Anywho made me feel very over dressed, but I am definitely ok with that.

I am obsessed with Jcrew and was happy to finally get to wear my neon green sweater. Jcrew will set you back a few for threads and jewerly you can find way cheaper at other stores but Jcrew is definitely worth the buys. My sweater retails @ $79. Jcrew has soo many pretty bright colors out that are a must have.

















Wearing: Jcrew sweater, Bebe distressed denim, Jimmy Choo leopard loafers, Bloomingdales necklace, LV bag, Bebe leather open faced jacket...


Disclaimer: All photos are owned and copyright by Maya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...