Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

2 my kens and barbies...

Hi guys, I am soo sorry. its been a minute since I have been able to sit down and really take to my blog. I have been extremely busy these past months and I have not been able to have the energy to sit down and do what I love to do- talk about Fashion..


I promise I will sit down this weekend and do some blogging and schedule some time to do photo shoots..

Besides working, dealing with my companies, I just agreed to do weekly (OMG my rest) style tips for the magazine I currently write the women's column for. Which is LA raw Magazine. Ill be sure to give you guys the link to support me and my friends at LA raw.. But until I return, please check out my latest spread for the mag.. Its just in time for Spring end and Summer to begin in a couple of months..


I will be sure to get back soon to give the lastest on fashion and what has definitely been catching my eye this season..


I also would like to say thank you for my followers. Knowing that I have not posted in a while (A MONTH), I check out my page views and see that they are still hitting high each day.. which makes me smile.. Please lets others know about my blog and follow me.. I also was just asked by a community site to share my fashion picks, they have been personally emailing me for a while now, and today I just had a little time to sign up. I will be sure to send you my page info for you guys to go on a buy my looks that I pick out...




Love to love ya the support...

Toodles.... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...