Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Monday, September 26, 2011

Texture



So My favorite season is here and I am obsessed with it.. I am ready for all my trips I will be taking on the east coast.. Chicago and New York.. YAY !!! Lets gettum.. FYI: My big sis just texted me over the past weekend telling me that I have to come to Chicago because it is very under-rated for how on point the fashion game is. I always knew that besides Cali ( San Fran) and NY.. Dallas and Chicago are true fashion worlds.. So I will def be making my way to Chi town.. :)..

In love with these Louboutin python knee high boot.. retailing @ 2495.00..
NOTE: Anything Python can not be shipped into the state of California- due to the green law... Dammit.. So this was why I was upset about these YSL Pythons I wanted... Time to travel I guess..


Dior - Quilted leather over the knee biker boot- retailing @ 1450.00
NOTE: See the texture can make a ordinary boot stand out and be something you can never find again in the stores...


Anyways so as I browse through the malls. I have come up on some beautifully made textured boots and shoes. I have found that this season there is no bars hold on the texture materials that are being use to make a statement. Even the architecture of a shoe is being more pronounce but made to be a very wearable shoe. I am just super excited because I love boots so when I find a boot that has texture and character, its a must have of mine. Nicholas kirkwood is still doing a fab job at making shoes textured and with alot of architectural feel to his shoes.. AMAZING ...
See.. Love them..
Some of the amazing boots that I have found that are textured are from Valentino, B Brian Atwood, Nicholas Kirkwood (All above pics), Christian Louboutin.
Drooling over these.. Guess what designer they are.. ???

TOODLES BARBIES...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...