Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pajama's really... Oh yeah

So Pajamas slacks are in.. the newest trend to hit the fashion game. At first I was not on them and thought it was somewhat ridiculous to where pajamas out in public. But these slacks really aren't pajama looking. I think they just gave them that name due to how comfortable they are.. I actually saw a pair that I fell in love with. They are more high waisted and tailored to the butt and hips, so your shape looks crazy sexy in them.

Winter Kate ( Nicole Richie) has the best ones out I have seen so far. They are such a cute fabric and fit soo well. These pants are such a good choice for the Spring and Summer seasons, so I do not know why they debut them for the Fall Collection. The fabric is very cool and relaxing.  Retailing @ $285. See below



This pajama trend is not something I suggest buying the mess out of, but having one pair for fun occasions is ok by me.. I don't know how other designers pants fit or look, so I cant really tell if all pajama slacks are a must buy, or I just picked up the best pair they have to offer due to them being high waisted and tailored soo well.. Who knows but I def will give the approval stamp for those who can pull these pants off,  to go ahead and snatch a pair up. I wanted them so I could switch up the jean/ jeggings game on a casual day with my fam and/or friends...

Wearing this outfit to go shopping in and going for lunch. I got crazy compliments while out and about...


Dueces...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...