Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Home deco and art of my world...

 So you all know that I am a huge fan of Fashion and Color, But I am also a huge fan of making my living space a living art. I am soo obsessed with Home deco and soo attracted to the colors and unique-ness of furniture and the architectural of it.. I have been in the process of getting together all my ideas of my custom made furniture. To my couches, my chairs, my head board of my bed, ect.. I am truly obsessed with Deco.. Because I usually combined the two- fashion and home deco- the best way to show my appreciation is to bring in what makes me the happiest and what I have the most passion and drive for.. The history of my favorite designers.. I feel that a true fashion lover should always surround herself in her home with fashion books. Making them the deco of your home.. I am in love...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...