Love of Colour

Love of Colour

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Instagram - Bfreestyle

Hi kens and barbies. First off I would like to apologize for not posting any fashion. I have been sooo busy with my day job, building up more clientele for Cha'Ren Consultants and dabbing in more business adventures that will most likely be beneficial for my followers, etc... But I plan on sitting down an taking out a huge chunk of time to catch up on things I've been doing, great fashion trends, and must haves.. And I'll soon be writing about my fav season coming up in a couple of months. It's always the best time to shop in July, as all stores are prepping for the fall season... I'm over summer and it has not even begun yet, but it's just because I'm obsessed with Spring and Fall.... So please stay tuned. In the meantime I finally linked up with Instagram and I'm having a lot of fun posting fashion, things I buy for clients, etc.... So please find Bfreestyle on Instagram and asked to follow me.. You won't be disappointed... Tell your friends... Til we meet again, which is very soon. Fashion Mimi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...