1) Leather Pants- Ok sooooo I am in love with leather pants this Fall. Seasons before; most designers were giving you a little taste of leather or pleather on their jeggings, by adding patches down the legs. Those were cute and to die for.. but THIS season they are going all the way and bringing back the leather pants trend into the New Generation of Stunners... NOTE: If you are going to buy these, make sure to buy a quality priced and quality material pair. You can always buy a cheaper pair if you know that you are not going to be wearing these during the Winter season, or if you are just not sure if you can pull off this look.
Leather pants are not made for everyone. These above are to DIE for though.. These are the moto inspired leather pants and are not joke price wise.. They are " Work Custom Jeans Japanese Faux leather tuxedo crop leggera - Retaling @ $ 440.00. There are some other ones that I actually tried on and they fit like a glove @ nordstrom, they are " Leith Zip Hem Leather. retaling @ $ 598.00. These are a must have and getting snatched off the racks as we speak. BEST FALL ESSENTIAL right now.
2) The Fur Vest ( Faux or sometimes real) - These vest were a huge hit for the past two Fall seasons.. They are back and out with a vengence. I have seen soo many cute Fur vest - weather they are faux fur or real. From the full monty to the fur being an added accessory onto a sweater. Either way or what style you buy, you will make a statement.
Vince Coyote Fur vest - retailing @ $ 1795.00. There are some cheaper ones out there like Haute Hippie " Maraboro Vest" retailing @ $ 495.00.
3) Thigh High Boots - Pretty woman style... - LMAO - I LOVE LOVE LOVE BOOTS. I love the thigh high boots, at first I was a little offended because sometimes when women wear them, they automatically look like a hooker.. and thats never a good thing. But as I started to play with ideas and see them on other people who wear them in a classy way. I fell in love and that is what my eye was looking for when I shopped for Fall season.
Christian Louboutin " Blk Suede Calfskin thigh high boots- retailing @ $ 1836.00. Yes CL is always an expensive brand, Chick save their rent money to buy them, which is not a good look.. So go for a less cheaper boot but still great quality. Belle Segerson Morrison leather lined heel- retailing @ $ 595.00.
4) Silk long sleeve blouses- This is all I buy ( Most of the time). In other blogs I have named a few that I literally have to have. So here are some more - These brands do the silk blouse very well. and yes they are not going to come cheap, but will last you soo long- Joie retailing between $194.00- $ 250.00, Hinge $ 195.00, Haute Hippie $ 175.00- $ 250.00. Wearing a silk blouse verses a cotton shirt of course is gona make your outfit look 10 times more expensive and puts a little class with dat ass.. They compliment any bottoms you are wearing.. So go buy.
So I have given you 4 essential threads that I feel are being lusted after this Fall. If you read this whole blog and pair these 4 essentials together, you realize that you have put a whole outfit together that is very fashion forward and most likely will have you being stopped by people asking you wear you shop at.
- Take the leather pants- add the Silk blouse- add the Fur vest and top it off with the thigh high boots. Depending on what colors you go with- you will look Fab either way.. Unless you have a terrible color matching problem and you just can not get with the program of style. Remember style is within the eye.
4 colors that are HOT this Fall are : Eggplant - Dark purple, Brunt Orange, Dark Grey, and Kelly Green.